Monday 26 November 2012

the power of RE

hello new home!


been so long since i visit here,,*sorry* :)


good thing i remember my emil add and password..

honestly, i dont know how to start writing again,,been out of this stuff more than a year, and i dont want to explain now what those reasons,coz i dont what to drag my drama in my first post noh! hehehehehehe then power of RE is my title pa, (will write the meaning of RE later here)


through some courage that i gain, i promise to start blogging again,,to tell you honestly, im not a good writer, im not a type of person who has a lots of interesting facts, someone who has full of sense in her body, and im not bianca gonzalez, a big fan yes! one of the best blogger i look up to. hehehehe..lots of people following her blog like me, and she's one of my big inspiration why i keep writing nonstop of un-interesting things about me hahahahhahaha..

why i keep writing even though like what i said it' nonsense? i have a simple answer, because i love writing! 

writing for me is sharing of knowledge and wisdom, thoughts by thoughts , transmitting of creative ideas, recording of events and beautiful memories and a word bank, by keeping our saved letters and enhance to get more and to withdrew the outcome by having  great words to make a good story through it

writing is really my passion, yun nga lang sa lahat ng writer ako ang tamad magsulat,,hehehehehehe,,madami man dun ang unpublished pero sa mga notebook ko madalas isulat, kapiraso man yan o mahaba, may sense man o wala,,today i promised my self that i will write as often as i can,,this is it pancit! i promise you readers (huh readers daw oh, baka nga ako alng magbasa nito eh,,hehehehe) that i will write! literally write! ^_^ woooooot wooooooot!! but ooooppps, promise are made to be broken! hahahahahaha just kidding! ok stop the nonsense intro, why do i titled this post as "the power of RE"? because from this day it'll be the beginning of  my new home

REborn- coz after a year i signed up for this account i never post anything so i want this to be born again! and this is the beginning! 

REcycle- been used and will use it again, like some of my post in my tumblr account that I've been hiding, i will post it here in due times,,,

 RElease- time to put out my hidden talent. and this is the best time for that! 

REliable- time for me to show or perform any unexpected circumstances that's coming to my life!

 this is it!!!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment