Thursday 3 January 2013

my lil treasure

have you had a favorite fair of sleepwear that you keep wearing no matter how scrofulous they look like?
a piece of clothes that even they look disgusting you keep wearing them and always in your backpack everywhere you go, they might be look awful compare to some  of your stuff but you still choose or favored them to be with you.

i had mine, its my sisters old shirt, it was passed on me when she didn't feel to wear it anymore (i think i had that shirt 11 years ago). it's a white shirt but look at now, colors fade, the colors look like a grey now! hahahahahaha
it was partnered by a tiger design shorts.

this pair was my favorite ever!!
i brought them when i live in denmark for work, when i got 1 week each vacation in teneriffe spain and harz germany, i brought them too.

when i transfer to italy they're one of my stuff that i can never leave without. i called them traveling sleep wears. coz whenever i go. i'll make sure that i have them, that i pack them with me.

because i wore them more often, they texture become more old  ancient and darkened, and the shirt are getting bad. 


one time i was looking for it to wear for that day, and out of the sudden i lay may eyes on it and get pitied to this poor shirt. i feel sorry coz i used them a lot and now they look like a rags..i can't let go them, i just can't. you may find me weird but i feel part of me is missing if i let go them..coz they witness too much in me, mostly those loneliest nights when i was so alone.
they're still in my ward,,,hehehehehehe



i just wore them from time to time, even i like to wear them most of the time but i can't. coz i dont want them to tear by itself when they become more old.



No comments:

Post a Comment