Wednesday 13 March 2013

"a way of saying i love you"


few days ago, there's one particular moment that i would never ever forget in my entire life.
for that moment, my whole nerve shake, i can't even control nor touch the  wheel motor that im riding in. in an instant i can almost fall, in an instant i can almost witness my most tragic accident in my own very bold eyes. God is really good coz  he's with us (old man) on that particular  moment. HE saves us!

maybe you're wandering what im talking about. let me tell you that story.

last Saturday morning, my cousin anne invited me to stroll, riding our motorbikes. i did say yes, coz i have my own errands after that, so i invited my other cousin to come with me.
we're almost ready, when someone interrupted us, she asked favor to anne to buy some broom sticks nearby, anne say yes, and told me to wait. i obliguely say yes to her coz i forgot my coin purse in my room.
while waiting to them i ran to my room and get my money. i wait them at my sisters store. riding my motorbikes, i saw an old man carrying a laundry basket with full of ripe big papayas in his back.
though i love papaya, but it's not the main reason why i stopped the oldman. i bought 1 papaya to him to lessen his carrying. liking to eat papaya is only my 2nd reason.
anne came, and she bought 1 too. (i kinda relief for the old man coz i more big papaya lessen his carrying.

anne told me that she was ready to go,,and i said "ok me too" lets go!"
she turned her bikes first. and i'm on my turn.
out of the sudden, a big truck is coming, and the oldmn didn't noticed it.
he walk on the same area where the big truck is going.
and he was coming between me and the big trucks!

i didn't think anything at that moment, i pull the old man with my, not thinking of those more than 20 kilos of papaya would fall on me with the old man, i didn't mind i would fall with my motorbikes on the road, i didn't mind that i can encounter  a big accident mess.  what i thought is i save the old man being hitted by big trucks, no matter what happen to us.

you can imagine in a split of second everything would be turned into blurred, everything would turned into darkness. if i didn't pull the old man, he might died in front of me and a carnal way. he's small at his age, he was 67, selling others harvest to earn very little, he carried more than 20 kilos of papayas to nearby town to earn few. and imagine a 10 wheeler dump trucks hit him..what's gonna happen to him?

after i pulled the old man, he said thank you on me.
but still im shock, i almost lost my enerygy, i feel my body shaking, i feel  numb in few seconds and i almost cried for what happen..i feel rewinding the moment if i didn't pulled him. he might died in not so nice way in front of me,,i thought of havig a phobia.
but one is very clear in me,  GOD is with us.
HE saves us.
HE let me think what's best in seconds in order for old man and i to be saved.
HE never put fear in me instead he gave me courage  and clear mind to understand what's the meaning of life.
HE loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment