Monday 24 December 2012

ay 29: Things you’re looking forward to next week -month

today is the 24th day of December,
as of this moment. 50 minutes more and it's Christmas time!! yippie!! merry Christmas everyone!!!
i missed celebrating Christmas here in the philippines for 3 consecutive years that's why im so excited for tomorrow, hehehehehehe kiddie kiddie lang ang peg ko noh? hehehhe im done wrapping my gifts...

after Christmas everyone is looking forward for new year, 6 days after,  everyone is excited to new year.
like me! hehehehehe. i got so many things t look forward for next year, some of them are personal, and i promised my self to be more articulate in some stuff, early next year on the 2nd week of january i got so many important to do, to look forward to give more attention coz i feel if i let avoid all these, i will tend to feel half part of me would be nothing, i feel like i'd throw all my sacrifices for nothing, so that day would definitely a big day for me,, i still got almost 3 weeks for that to redy myself,,
and i prayed that on tht day, everything will went well the way it used to be last year..


merry Christmas everyone!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment