Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 16: A picture of your cellphone/iPod/camera. ** Or altogether!

ok, i admit i'm a techie person, i love everything about gadgets, and its my dream to have all of them!!!
hahahahahahahaha 

here's what i have.
a sony vaio that my sister connie gave to me.
an ipad 2 3g/wifi, ang suhol ni edz sakin
ipod classic 160 gb my sister connies birthday gift
an ipod touch my very expensive gadgets that i bought
an iphone 3g (not totally mine but i had the rights to own it) gulo noh?!
and my cellphone that my sister connie xmas gift last year.



nokia x2

buti pala na picturan ko yung mga gadgets before ko ma psot to....
last time i was dressing when i ntice how big mess my room is,
i took my cellphone and took a camera, to picture how my room look like.
and nakita ko tong mga gadgets na nagtatabi tabi taz sala salabit yung mga cord..

what i love bout gadgets? im pretty sure lots of people would agree to me if i say "this is my life"
am i right? hehehehehehehe 
i know there's an advantage and disadvantage but the use of this gadgets make lot of advantages to all mankind! the most easiest way to know everything just 1 click and voila!
the best way to communicate with our love ones here and abroad, the most reliable things in every  keeping and releasing details. etc etc etc...

though i have enough but there's still one gadgets that i been dreaming to have...to complete my collection,
what is it? a DSLR camera!!!!!!!!
sponsor please!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment