Thursday 13 December 2012

Day 18: Write a letter to your followers

to my dear followers,

i know na konti lang kayo,
and im thankful that you waste your time reading this non-sense post of mine,
we all know that  im not really a writer,i just wrote something from my heart.
everything flashes to my mind, everything i learned, everything that my emotion need to explode, i'' write it here,
for all the unforgetable experience mababaw man or malalim, i'll write it
a peace of my thoughts, i will write it,
feelings of happiness, agony or whatsoever, i will write it.
everything, i will write it.

this is really my passion, and im giving my self to give it a try one more time, i experienced being discourage my my ownself, i lost confidence, i lost time, i even regret for those i missed, for those things i let them passed without giving justice.i wasted to much time and to much happiness, i wasted those things that ws given to me but i ignored them,

this time i learned,
this time i will try to do looking for a missing puzzle piece to make the whole me, coz i know i lost one before.
this time i will make knock and say "this is the time"!

i know hindi ako gaya ng iba na magaling,
baka para sa iba boring my post ko,
hindi ko naman kayo pipilitin na pagkaabalahan tong site ko,,
masulyapan nyo man or hindi,,tapunan nyo man ng ngiti or taasan ng kilay,
no prob yun sa akin,,
mag comment kaa ng masakit ok din sa akin pero before mo yun gawin, isipin mo muna na kung ang blogs mo eh magaling,,
hindi ako takot sa masakit na mga komento as long as may karapatan naman ayo magmalaki,

pinapangako ko, kung may ma share man ako na hindi ko aking gawa, bibigyan ko ng credit ang original author,
ayoko kayang makasuhan ng PLAGIARISM no? hehehehehehehe

pero gaya ng aking title,
"emancipation"
mea vitam,anima et experientia

in english it means,
freedon
my life, my soul and experience.

it's about me,,only me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment