Wednesday 19 December 2012

Day 24: When you look outside step outside your front door of the house, what do you see? picture if you like **












this images was taken more or less three weeks ago, i really dont know that i had  lil love spot in plants, coz i remember when i was in my teenagers years, i did try my luck to planted plants but i always end up 10 percents of those plants i planted live. since then, i told to my self that i this is not for me,  i cant be a gardener, i can't have my dream garden landscape someday coz even pinching the plants i can't be a succesful one, i dont have the what they called "green tumb". someone who can grow and flourish plants.
i dont have the natural knack in me for gardening.

what's the connection of my earlier post in this challenge?
ok i'll tell and show you what i got,
  

when you go outside from the front door, you will see this tiny heaven and clouds of me.
my lil garden.
i got bored most of the time, there' one time my tita asked me why i dont try my boredom fixing lil garden and try planting different plants on it,,she said, sayang naman kung hahayaan mo lang yung, maganda pa naman, ang lalago na ng mga plants at siksikan na sila."
sabi ko, "naku tita baka masayang lang sila at mamatay lang..syang naman pagkakatanim nyan"
sabi nya,,hindi,,basta subukan mo. bibigyan kita ng iba pang plants at itanim mo..
bili ka ng paso, eto namumulaklak na,,tingnan mo to daming supang (sprout)! kakatuwa!
eto pa,,oh eto,,ay ayun,,blah blah blah..

to mke it short, nasunod ko sya,,
i started fixing our lil garden, i do collect pants na, do asking my relatives to give me some plants.
i learned to look for some landscape design in internet.
i can buy 1 sack of garden soil and carry it by my self,
i learned to appreciate plants and different kinds of it, kasi dati wala lang akong care sa kanila eh, but now, i love them ll!

this is what you got when you enter a step outside our house.







i bought this plants (in the green pot) for about 50 php

welcome plants from nanay mireng


nipa hut beside our garden


horse tail



mama mary with santan flower besides.



i saw this plants in a abandoned place near to my house, i cut the brunch and planted it,  it's been 4 months in the pot yet  still alive

my first ever welcome plant that ws given to me.



cactus






2 comments:

  1. pang mayaman ang garden nyo! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ate florie!!!! hhahahahahahaha..wala akong magawa kaya paghahalaman napapag tripan ko,,hehehehehehe
    okie ba ayos? hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete