Monday 10 December 2012

Day 15: Last thing you did that was stressful

are you pointing my day today?

today is one hell stressful to me, until this moment, i got loaded by so many bad vibes today.
i can't even imagine how i surpassed this day with so much strength (i been so emotional, physically and mentally tired) this day journey was kinda roller coaster to me, since in the morning until today, honestly while im writing this,my mind are very much occupied by lots of things that i can imagine somehow  to set it without missing important things to fix it in order the way it use to be.

scene this morning

i woke up late coz i forgot to set my alarm,i was supposed to wake up at 7am but because em so tired from last nights i slept long, i wake up 8am,,need to hurry coz i have schedule to my doctor in FMAB in manila
i check my email  while drinking coffee, someone (client's boss) messaged me that makes me more stressed .
he was asking for a new documents and i need to send it soon as i have it.
jumping in, i take  shower and ready myself for my appointment,
i leave the house 9am, and i was calculating my time coz i need to be at manila at 11 am or else my doctor be gone at that time,
i wait in the station and waiting for an airconbus going to taft. but sad to say after staying  25 minutes nothing have passed...parang nananadya talaga..
and those guys (vendor and traffic enforcer) are so irritating they kept looking at me as if im different..  do i look alike a gangster? first time nyo ba makakita ng babaeng may tattoo? and this traffic enforcer have this flirting looks,,,, man! im not katrina halili with sex scandal noh? ka adwa eh..
ok let me leave those fucking annoying guys at the station.

because i was running to my time, i rode an ordinary bus with my bushy eyebrow, don't blame me why coz i got no damn choice, and the weather is so hot. i sweat a lot!
i rode the right bus, it's going straight to my destination, because i don't like being stuck on that hot vehicle, i made a planned to change in the midpoint (alabang) to change an airconbus..
i know everyone of you who rode to an ordinary bus felt my sentiments right?
almost 45 minutes when i reach alabang,,soon as the bus stop to unload passenger, i go down and find another air con bus going to taft.
i walk to much to reach another bus stop imagine the hot weather and i walk without umbrella
 but in my horror, time is running and nothing passed,i have no damn choice again but to ride an ordinary bus.
and the bus coming was the same bus i rode in.
so many passengers aboard and those half empty seats after i live are much occupied now,
no time for me to go down and wait for another minutes coz im very much aware that my time is ticking and im running out of time
do you have any idea where i got a spot to sit? in the floor beside the driver!!!!!fuck! em i so lucky right??!!!
to hell with those fucking 45 minutes travel sitting on the floor and no windows or door opened!
i feel the the liquid run at my back!!

i reach the clinic almost timed. i met my doctors and talk about things that we've been talking since the day 1 that i met them. (what we talk about gain me more stress)
the hell i care! i been used to it naman eh, and i was expecting cynical through it.
(please understand me why id don't elaborate those talking here because it's very private and i don't want to dragged it here)
maybe some other time i will right something about it, i need much more time to find courage to tel the secrets behind me and how i survived it bravely

2 hours fast forward.
i landed to laguna and need t hurry again to go to another engagement.
(the important documents that was written above)
i talked to the lawyer and ask for a copy and need to send it asap to the client and past it again to me and pass to the boss)
hays kakaloka..nakakahilo, nakaka gutom at nakakapagod.

ok check with the documents.
need to go home for some rest.
i reach home 4pm, as soon as do down to the trike i saw my nephew smiling at me and very happy to see me. he was begging to me to take him out of the crib..
i took him and fed something,  i played with him a little, and those lil precious time with him take away my tiredness and recharged me to be alive again!

you think may day end up like that?
still no!
someone ask something imposibble and how can i do it  like superwoman flying in a seconds?!
nagiisip kaba? paano ko mapapatakbo ang sasayan kung walang gasolina at manibela?
maganda nga daan walang lubak pero paano ko dadaanan kung flat naman ang gulong ng 2 sa unahan?
kuha nyo?

kakalokang araw.
i feel like battery toy after being played battery got emptied and need to recharge again to move again.
my whole day run circling without stopover,
no matter how good driver i was in the end,only in the end i will have my peace and  heaven?
you know where it is? in my bed!

tomorrow is another busy they got so many errands to do and charging will start now.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this is your blogger shannonrockon signing off!

good night and have a great days ahead!






No comments:

Post a Comment