Sunday 30 December 2012

Day 30: What you learned from this month

before i start, i just want to say sorry for posting this day 30 so late.

it happened that my last day of this challenge falls to the most important day of the year.
the busiest, the most fun, and the most extravagant day to all of us.

i missed pinoy christmas for the last 3 years, so my excitement awaits for it. im so eager to experience the pinoy christmas spirit again and it happened that i missed to write this entry.

anyway, i know it tooks me weeks to post it, (coz i kept it in d draft), but here i am now, clicking every letters in my keyboard to finish all my unfinished business here..hehehehehhee

to much intro's already, and here's what i learn from this challenge

if you notice, since day 1 i find the courage in me to begin the challenge, talagang everyday i look forward to the next day to be fill up. like i always said to my previous entries that "pangangatawanan  ko na talaga to!"
i did open my cards to this challenge,  bit by bit, i release some extra baggage in me, i learn to rid negative vibes, i share myself that some people never thought i will be. in the end of it, i always thought that, this is my blog, this is my challenge, this is my freedom.

 there's some simple things that i learned to value, learned to appreciate.
i learn to exert much effort from i used to be. i realized the deep meaning of regrets and learn to get through with it.

i know it's too gasgas  of having new year resolution every new year, sabi nga kung gusto mo magbago, bakit iintayin mo pa bagong taon eh pde mo naman simulan anytime. pero ngayon makikuso ulit talaga ako,
(i even finished writing my bucketlist) hhahahahhaa

this challenge brought me to much and i thank those people who has been part of it,
to those people that dragged here without them knowing, to all my inspirations and
 to you readers thank you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment