Sunday 9 December 2012

Day 14: Last thing you did that was fun

it happened last night when I, my sister shine, bro in law unjeng and my to bandits (nephewn hayden and ryztof) watched pba live at mall of asia arena!
it's our favorite team playing on the field, our dearest BRGY ginebra!
actually it's not my first time to watch pba,what was fun is i watched it with my sisters family,,imagine my 15 months nephew watched it already?! ni wala ngang kamuwang muwang, it tooks 27 years of me to watch pba for the firstime but my nephew at 15 month old nakapanood na?!
ang nakakatuwa pa nito, parang alam nya na nangyayari,,,tuwang tuwa sya sa pag nagsisigawan mga tao, when they cheer, he ccheered too, when they clap, he clapped too with matching gangnam style (his version) dance pa. at first half super kakatuwa kasi lamang ginebra, pero nung pumasok na second half, ayun semplang ang brgy,,hahahahahahah pero kahit talunan, masaya pa din and it's gonna be one of my unforgetble funny experience for me!!!i have so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment