Monday 17 December 2012

Day 22: A picture of what you wore today


i took picture of my self for the sake of this challlenge.
usually i really dont like to post all the things i have, to show the world what i got,
if you notice to all social media, most of them posted different stuff that they got, they have, they bought, gifted to them, most specially the foods and gadgets..
i really don't like that kind of entry, you knew to your self that they make it "yabang lang" or to tell the world that they're "sosyal" or very much in.
but it doesn't mean that one friend post it, i'll make judgement agad, hindi naman sa gnun,,depende naman on how you interpret the situation.
 meron lang talagang iba na yabang na talaga..

for todays challenge
tis is what i wore today,
i have schedule today with my doctors in FMAB in manila,
last time im a bit semi formal, but today, ibang ang peg ko,,,hehehehehehe..
im a type of person who's not afraid to show who's the real me on the way i dress,
i have my own statement in fashion,,i do experiement, im not into "what's in",  i wore what i think im comportable. i wore where i think im confident, no matter other people think im weird, i don't care, as much as i dont owe them my clothes.. hehehehehe


here's what i got.
a yello tank top that i bought in ZARA for 2 uero
skinny jeans from JAG denim
white PAUL FRANK rubber shoes (bday gift from a friend)
and a multi colored scarf from my sister.
for my accesories
2 strings (dark blue and red pink)
and my favorite black watch

No comments:

Post a Comment